"A joyful marriage is a bit of heaven on earth..."

"A joyful marriage is a bit of heaven on earth..."

The Mitchells

Welcome! We are so excited to begin blogging! We have family all over the place, and hope this will help keep everyone updated on our life, especially our new addition, Braelyn Elizabeth Mitchell!!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Wife

Dear followers,

This is my (Daniel's) first ever post! I have enjoyed watching Rachel post things and reading all of the responses. We are very excited as Rachel will be off bedrest only 3 weeks from now after what has already been 14 weeks on bedrest (since 10-19). She has been amazing through all of this and really has tried to keep a positive attitude through all of this. It has been really trying on her and I am really proud of how she has responded. I love her and know all of you do.

On another note about how wonderful she is, she also allowed me to look into and purchase a fish tank! We had one before (10 gallons) and could never sustain it for a long time. Now we have a slightly bigger one (only 55 gallons, but it was the same price as a 29 gallon) and have had it set up for 6 days now thanks to her brother Jason. We will keep you posted on how long we can keep this one sustained.

Til next time!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yea, Daniel! Glad to see you on here! I know how much you love Rachel and how proud of her you are. We all feel the same way (only not quite in a husband-type-way, you know...) I'm so glad that you're there for her through all of thise. I can't wait until Valentine's Day when you guys can GO on a date!!

Congratulations on the fish tank. Brad and I love ours. However, we're terrible maintainers. Thankfully, they're satisfied with just a little food every day. :)